FLAT-JACK - Camper plus leveling cushions
The strong points of the Flat-jack Camper Plus leveling cushions are many:
- With the innovative flat-jack Camper Plus leveling cushions you can be perfectly horizontal on the slope of a campground within 5 minutes.
- Procedure for the flat-jack is simple: put the flat flat-jacks before each wheel you want to lift to be horizontal, drive onto the flat flat-jacks, then inflate the flat-jacks through the IN-valve with bike pump, foot pump or mini-compressor until desired height with help of your water level, and ready!
- You can easily level your caravan or camper with the second OUT-valve by lowering the flat-jack each millimetre if you wish, to be exactly horizontal which is super when you like to sleep and cook perfectly horizontal in your camping vehicle.
- In this way you reach with the flat-jack at only 119 euros per piece as much detailed horizontalness as with an expensive 5,000 euros (or more) hydraulic system.
- Maximum height flat-jack is 12 cms (higher than most classic wedges, which do from 8 to 10 cms).
- Maximum caravan or camper weight is 7500 kgs, so the flat-jack is good for almost all caravans and campers which mostly are maximum 3,500 kgs. But also for big campers (for example 5,000 or 6,000 kgs for people with a truck license) the flat-jacks can be used.
- Working pressure for the flat-jack is max. 1.2 bar. With this extremely low pressure even children and senior people can pump the flat-jack easily, also with a big camper on top of the flat-jack.
- With a caravan you lift only the lowest wheel to become horizontal, so you need only 1 flat-jack for a standard caravan with 2 wheels. With a tandem axle caravan (4 wheels) you need 2 flat-jacks.
- With a standard camper having 4 wheels, you level 1 side (right-hand or left-hand side, front side or back side), so you always need at least 2 flat-jacks. Sometimes you need 3 flat-jacks with a standard camper, primarily in extreme circumstances for adventurers who camp outside campings in the mountains, etc. with slopes in several directions.
- In case of a big camper with double wheels on the back axle left and right, you need at least 3 flat-jacks to level properly. Sometimes you need 4 flat-jacks, again in extreme circumstances for adventurous people who camp outside campings in the mountains, etc. with slopes in several directions.
- Guarantee: you enjoy a 2 year EU-guarantiee on your flat-jacks.
• 1 Flat-jack Camper Plus leveling cushion.
• Instructions for use flat-jack Camper Plus.